1. The De Bernales Loyalty card is issued by and remains the property of De Bernales PTY LTD ABN 98636884289.
2. Application for, and/or use of your De Bernales Rewards card, is deemed acceptance of the De Bernales Rewards Terms and Conditions.
3. For enquiries or to report lost or stolen cards call management on 089020 0333 or send to 193 Hannan Street Kalgoorlie 6430.
4. Sign up is open to all Australian residents and visitors who are 18 years and older. De Bernales Rewards sign up procedure:
• New members can sign up via:
• Online forms available at www. Debernales.com or in person at the venue.
• All mandatory details must be completed to submit form/application.
• Once submitted, new members will receive an email to verify their email account.
• Once verified, a De Bernales loyalty card will be issued and requires the new member to collect in person. No cards will be posted. Card pick up will not be available after 9 pm.
• Physical signup form in venue.
• All mandatory details must be completed.
• Once submitted staff will activate and provide the new member with their Loyalty card.
5. Earning and redeeming Loyalty points and benefits are valid on all food and beverages.
6. To earn and /or redeem points, members must present their Loyalty card to staff at point of sale when ordering. Staff will NOT be able to process points without your card and will not be able to award points after the sale is completed.
7. There are no fees associated with sign up.
8. De Bernales Loyalty cards are not transferrable or redeemable for cash. The member who signed up to receive the card is the only person entitled to use the Card.
9. Lost or stolen cards must be reported to management immediately.
10. Loyalty points are not available to be earnt or redeemed on the below items and services:
11. Purchase price of tickets for ticketed Functions or events.
12. Prepaid Food or Beverage Packages.
13. Equipment Hire etc
14. Gift cards/vouchers
16. Not available in conjunction with any other offers or promotions
17. By becoming a member of our loyalty program, the card recipient agrees and acknowledges they will be entered on De Bernales databases and will receive promotional material such as:
18. Exclusive member offers, promotions, events and invitations.
19. These will be sent out via email and/or SMS to the details provided at time of sign up
20. To redeem, members must present their Loyalty card to staff at point of sale when ordering.
21. It is the members responsibility to keep contact details associated with their Loyalty card up to date. No responsibility will be taken for missed offers and/or promotions. Members can update their details by using the link provided in each email.
22. Loyalty points may, at De Bernales discretion, expire or be cancelled.
23. De Benales reserves the right to accept or reject any application for a Loyalty Card.
24. De Bernales reserves the right to, at its discretion, suspend or terminate a Rewards membership for reasons including, but not limited to, a breach of these Terms and Conditions, any engagement in or suspicion of fraudulent conduct or improper use of the card or if a member opts-out or does not use the card within 1 Calendar Year. If a membership is terminated, the member will not be eligible to receive any vouchers or other rewards.
25. We reserves the right to suspend, vary, alter or amend all or any part of these Terms and Conditions, or terminate the Loyalty program at any time.
26. There are no fees associated with sign up. Any incidental costs relating to De Bernales Loyalty Card are the sole responsibility of the card holder.